Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This is my first post on my first blog. (!) I intend for this to be a mostly homeschooling/unschooling blog, and a place to brag about what cool and wonderful things my two daughters are up to lately.
My oldest daughter, Isabella, is six years old, soon to be seven. She is our inspiration for everything we do and is responsible for the awesome route our lives have taken, something we could not have imagined when we first became parents. It has been a beautiful road so far and she makes me look forward to a bright, exciting and fun future.
My second child, Josephine, whom we also call Lucie until she tells us which she prefers, is the light of my life. She is almost two and thinks she is five. For such a little thing, she is constantly keeping us on our toes and giving us more and more white hairs on our heads while she's at it. She is bold, daring, very loving, and magnetic. She makes me laugh at least once a day.
We are very proud of our girls and our lives thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment